my e-mailaddress





zaterdag 29 februari 2020

Teckeltje en zilver glitter / Little dachshund and silver glitter





Afgelopen week had ik niet zo heel veel tijd om miniaturen te maken, het was hier voorjaarsvakantie en ik had het genoegen om op mijn kleinzoontje te passen. En ik had iets leuks voor hem meegenomen: een speelgoed teckeltje, dat ik in een kringloopwinkel had gevonden. Maar het bleek dat het teckeltje niet alleen een trekdiertje was, maar ook een ‘vermomde’ harmonica, iets wat ik totaal niet had gezien bij aankoop! Beide mogelijkheden vielen duidelijk in de smaak bij mijn kleinzoontje. Het teckeltje werd meteen Tommy genoemd, geen idee waarom, en toen hij een middagdutje moest gaan doen, ging ook de teckel naar bed, lees mand, ofwel in de bak met blokken en treinbaan. Erg zachtzinnig ging het er niet aan toe, maar gelukkig is hij veel voorzichtiger en liever met zijn échte teckel-vriendje ðŸ˜‰. Maar deze week hebben we samen veel plezier gehad met ons nieuwe hondje Tommy.
(De foto’s zijn om privacy redenen wazig gemaakt, maar je kunt hem er toch druk mee bezig zien)

This past week I didn’t have much time for making miniatures, because it was spring vacation here in the region and I had the pleasure for babysitting my grandson. And I brought with me something nice for him: a toy dachshund, which I’v found in the thriftstore. But it seemed that the dachshund wasn’t just a pull animal, but also a ‘disguised’ accordion, something I didn’t notice at all when I bought it! Both possibilities were love at first sight for my grandson. The dachshund was instantly named Tommy, I have no idea why, and when my grandson had to go to bed for a afternoon nap, the dachshund also went to 'bed', read basket, or his box for storing blocks and the train way. He didn’t do this very gentle, but fortunately he is more careful and friendlier with his real life friend/dachshund 😉. But this week we had a lot of fun together with our new doggy Tommy.
(The pictures are blurred, due to privacy reasons, but you can still see him busy with it)



Tussendoor heb ik nog twee nieuwe poesiealbums in miniatuur gemaakt, één in donkerrood, één in wijnrood én beiden zijn hartvormig. Deze twee lege albums zijn 15 x 15 mm groot, de afmetingen van het rechthoekige poesiealbum uit mijn vorige blogbericht was 15 x 17 mm.

In between I’ve made two new poetry albums in miniature, one in dark red, one in wine red and both are heartshaped. These two empty albums measure 15 x 15 mm. The rectangular poetry album of my last blog post sizes 15 x 17 mm.




Ook heb ik nog de tijd gevonden om wat meer poesieplaatjes uit te snijden én is het me gelukt om een paar ervan met een minimum aan zilver glitter te versieren!
Hiervoor heb ik oude, ingedikte zilveren nagellak gevonden/gebruikt, wat een gepruts was dat zeg!

I’ve also found a bit time for cutting out a few more poetry images AND I succeeded for putting teeny tiny silver gitter touches on some of them!
For this I’ve found/used old, thickened silver nail polish, what a meticulous job this was!



Je kunt het glitter effect amper zien op de foto’s, daarom heb ik ze gefotografeerd onder de loeplamp. Ik hoop dat jullie de piepkleine witte 'stipjes' kunnen zien, in ’t echt is het mooier om te zien. 
Maar hoe leg je geschitter van glitter vast, zo dat je het kunt zien op een foto…….:O?

On the pictures you can barely see the effect of the glitter, therfore I’ve photographed them under the magnifiying lamp. I hope you can see the teeny tiny 'white' spots? 
But in real life you can see it much better. But in what way can you photograph the glittering, so you can see it on a picture……:O?


Het is hier in Nederland nog niet echt winter geweest, vandaag tijdens een wandeling waren er zelfs uitbundig bloeiende voorjaarsbloemen te zien in de bermen langs de wegen. Kijk, mooie vrolijke kleurtjes, dat doet een mens goed, toch?!
Dank voor jullie fijne reacties, iedereen een fijn weekend toegewenst!

It has not really been winter here in the Netherlands, today during my walk I saw exuberant blooming spring flowers on the roadsides. Look, nice and cheerful colors, that makes people cheerful too, right?!
Thank you for your nice comments, I wish you a lovely weekend!

Ilona

17 opmerkingen:

Sheila zei

I'm so happy for you that you got to spend time with your grandson. Sounds like the two of you had a wonderful time.

elizabeth s zei

How lovely to see the spring crocus in bloom AND to see how much your little grandson has grown!
I was still thinking of him as a baby until your photo of him as a toddler - and oh how the time flies doesn't it Ilona? They don't stay tiny for very long.
Meanwhile I think that your mini poetry albums and the glittered pictures, have turned out very nicely but I'm wondering if a miniature version of your grandson's toy dachshund will be the next new thing on your list?

PILAR6373 zei

Ilona,que agradable tener al pequeño Fedde en casa y disfrutar de sus "ocurrencias",Su nuevo juguete ha sido de su agrado y le imagino deleitándoos con su música jajajaja!!! Así que estos días habéis tenido dos perros para pasear!
Tus nuevos cuadernos de poesía se ven fantásticos,hasta en forma de corazón,bien hecho! y darle a las imágenes su purpurina con el viejo pinta uñas ha sido una gran idea!
Disfruta del domingo amiga y de los paseos con tan bonitas flores!
Besos.

rosethe-minima zei

Ces minis albums sont aussi beaux que le premier !
C'est bien d'avoir "flouté" le visage de ton petit-fils. Je n'aime pas voir les photos d'enfants sur la toile.
L'hiver et le printemps jouent à cache - cache ici : pluie, grêle, neige, forts coups de vent. De temps à autre, grand soleil.
Les fleurs printanières sont présentes.
Bises. Joce

miniacollection zei

You must have had a great time with your grandson and so happy that he likes the dog so much, this is very sweet. Your pictures are amazing. Here in France we also had a mild winter and my chive has already grown.
Geneviève

Drora's minimundo zei

How time flies! Little Fedde already a toddler. It must have been great for both of you to spend time together. At first, when I saw the toy with the blurred image of the little boy, I thought it was a miniature. Do you intend to make one?
I love the albums. Spring seems to have arrived by the look of your countryside. Here too, the weather has changed for the better the last few days and the forecast is very good. Living in town, there is no countryside but still, along the roads, the flowers are blooming and it really makes one cheerful.
Hugs, Drora

Piikko zei

Hi Ilona! I can not belive that your grandson is already that BIG boy! I think he was just born. Oh my, how the time flies!
Ilona, you have teached me a new words, poetry images, thankyou. Perhaps you could tech me many more, but i haven't ever think of poetry images in english before. Of course I also had a poetryalbum when I was a little girl (not so long time ago ;).
Have a lovely week!
Hugs, piikko

Daydreamer zei

Dear Ilona, your new Poetry Albums in the shape of a heart are beautiful! What a Lovely idea! And I know what you mean about the glitter... it never shows! :)
But oh my goodness, your grandson is no longer a "mini"... but a great big boy!!! They do grow so fast, which makes it so important to spend as much time as you possibly can visiting and playing with them! He sounds like he had a great time with Grandma! :)
Your Spring flowers are ahead of ours... it is still cold and windy here, but most of our snow is gone and my earliest clump of snowdrops are blooming! Spring is right around the corner! :):)

Isabel Ruiz zei

¡Qué bonita es la estación de tiempo en la que vamos a entrar! Y si es verdad que se está adelantando. Aunque lo más bonito es poder disfrutar de unos juegos con los nietos.

Anna zei

Dear Ilona, it looks like both you and your little grandson had a fabulous time together with Tommy (great name for a dog!). Time spent with them when they are little is so very precious.
The poetry images are you make are just so amazing, and yes, you can see the glitter although I know all too well photography does not do these thing justice.
Have a lovely week,
Anna

BiWuBär zei

Honestly, in pictures 8 and 9 I was able to spot the glitter… it's amazing that you managed to add these very delicate touches of this thick varnish. I know for sure if I would try this I would spread it all over the tiny sheet which would mean ruining hours of work. I'm totally impressed how many of these sheets with "Poesiebilder" you've cut out - but they are awesome. And I had to smile about your new albums, so cute in the shape of hearts…

Speaking of cute… nice to meet Fedde's new friend. I suppose it's only a matter of time until we're going to see a miniature version of Tommy here. *devilish grin* And I'm sure I know what Jip was thinking: "Phhhhhh… I'm the only No. 1!" ;O)

Hugs
Birgit (if everything goes as planned I'm going to have a new computer at the end of this week - keep your fingers crossed for me if you'd find the time)

Fabiola zei

It's good to spend some time with your grandson.
The poetry images are beautiful.

Tatiana zei

Your grandson is very happy! He has a loving grandmother. ))) I think the new toy will be an inspiration for you. You will create an exact miniature copy! ))) Your new poetry albums look great!
Thanks for the beautiful early flowers. It is very beautiful and heart pleasing!
Have a nice day!
Hugs
Tatiana

Mieke Miniatuur zei

Wat heerlijk om je kleinzoon op bezoek te hebben. Wat een grappige harmonica teckel... goed dat je kleinzoon snapt waar die hoort te slapen.

Je hartvormige albums zijn erg schattig. Leuk dat het gepriegel met de glimnagellak het gewenste resultaat geeft.

Mrs M zei

Dear Ilona, thank you for you comment and 'following' my blog, it has been a while since I posted and I msis it a lot. I am looking forward to reading your posts. For some reason many of the blogs I follow do not appear on my list ! No idea why. Huggsss Mrs M

Huibrecht zei

Hoi Ilona,

Hartstikke leuk om te zien dat jouw kleinzoon zo leuk met zijn nieuwe speelgoed speelt. De laatste keer dat ik hem zag in Arnhem sliep hij nog in een wiegje. Hij groeit flink! :-)

De glitters op de mini poesie plaatjes zijn heel aardig geworden. Ik vind de foto's duidelijk genoeg. De hartvormige albums zijn ook heel charmant om te zien.

Contrastes-Rosa Mª zei

¡Como pasa el tiempo! se ve a tu nieto feliz con su nuevo juguete y a su mascota también le ha encantado Tommy. Tus nuevos trabajos me encanta, me imagino tener que recortar esas minúsculas imágenes de poesía, admiro tu paciencia para plasmar en cada objeto la realidad.Besos:-)