my e-mailaddress





dinsdag 24 september 2019

Vogelverschrikker…?? / Scarecrow…??


Ik denk dat ik een probleempje heb: deze vogelverschrikker verjaagt geen vogels…
I think I have a small problem: this scarecrow doesn’t scare the birds…


…maar trekt ze juist aan ;O)!
…no, she actully attracts them ;O)!


De vogelverschrikker is meer een twee-onder-eenkap-woning geworden ;O.
The scarecrow actually became a dwelling for two families, who live under one roof ;O.






Hij stond al heel lang op mijn werktafel en mag, na wat extra toevoegingen van o.a. de stengels met maiskolven, nu mee naar de DHN-show in Arnhem.
Zijn hoofd is gemaakt van terracottakleurige DAS klei, haar lijf is een houten steel en de takkenarmen zijn van bloemendraad. Zijn kleding, van dunne katoen, heb ik geverfd in naturel aardkleuren en dichtgeknoopt met een stukje fijne linnen draad. De vogeltjes zijn gemaakt van polymeerklei, de mand van wickerdraad, beiden zijn door mij zelf gemaakt.
Behalve de laser cut spinnen, die heb ik gekocht bij Nalladris.com.
Je kunt hem zien op mijn tafel, nummer D05.

He was standing on my worktable for quite some time and now he goes with me, after some additions for example of the corn cob stalks, to the DHN-show in Arnhem.
His head is made of terracotta colored DAS (air drying) clay, his body is a thin wooden stick and the branched arms are made of floral wire. His clothing is made of thin cotton, which I’ve painted in natural earth colors and closed with a fine piece of thin linen thread. The tiny birds are made of polymer clay, the basket hat is wickered, both are made made by me.
Except of the laser cut spiders, who are bought at Nalladris.com.
You can see him on my table, number D05.




Momenteel wordt hier (in het échte leven) de maïs geoogst.
Dus voor de vogels had ik ook nog een aantal maiskolven in een uitgeholde pompoen gelegd, direct kwamen er twee nieuwsgierige koolmeesjes kijken ;).
Koolmeesjes, maiskolven en pompoen zijn door mij gemaakt van polymeerklei.

Currently the corn is being harvested here (in real life).
So, for the birds I also put some corn cobs into a hollowed pumpkin, immediately two great tits came and see ;).
Great titmice, corn cobs and pumpkin are made of polymer clay, by me.


Dit is mijn laatste samengesteld boeket, het gaat ook mee naar de show.
Er liggen nog wat miniatuurwerken klaar om gefotografeerd te worden, verder ben ik druk met mijn voorbereidingen voor de DHN-show in Arnhem over 4 ongeveer  dagen……gauw verder!!
Wie wil weten wat er nog meer mee gaat naar de show: mijn volgende blogbericht volgt over een paar dagen!
Dank voor jullie fijne reacties, fijne week gewenst!

This is my latest assembled bouquet, it will also go with me to the show.
There are still some miniature works ready to be photographed, and I'm  still very busy with my preparations for the DHN show in Arnhem in about 4 days ...I'll go further now!!
Who wants to know what more will go with me to the show: my next blog post is within a few days!
Thank you for your kind reactions, wishing you a nice week!

Ilona

13 opmerkingen:

Sheila zei

Poor scarecrow! Very difficult to be bad at the profession you've been destined to have.

I love your pumpkin and corn and birds, just beautiful.

Contrastes-Rosa Mª zei

Unas piezas preciosas y ese espantapájaros es muy divertido. El arreglo floral es espectacular. Suerte en la feria, besos:-)

Joc zei

He is too cute for a scarecrow. I love the birds.

miniacollection zei

Your birds are wonderful and very well displayed. There will be amazing things at the show. I wish I could go...
Geneviève

Fabiola zei

The scarecrow that attracts birds ... nice! Pumpkin and corn are perfect for this autumn period.

Nono zei

Perfekt, de vogelschrikker!!!en... en...Yippee! ik zal het in het echt bewonderen, samen met jouw andere trezoortjes, want wij hebben nog een nachtje kunnen boeken in de omgeving van Arnhem in een klein pensioen die onze cockertje accepteert!!!
Tot zaterden, dus, lieve Ilona!!!

Isabel Ruiz zei

Preciosos trabajos.

Anna zei

What a wonderful scarecrow. I am not surprised at all that the birds love him, just look at the smile on his face, he looks so friendly.
Your work is as always perfection. I would love to see what else you are taking to the show. I wish I could go.
Anna

Sherrill zei

That is the most adorable scarecrow I have ever seen! I especially love the partially finished basket hat and the hay poking out at all the edges. Lovely work.

rosethe-minima zei

Les oiseaux sont trop beaux, ils ne peuvent pas avoir peur de l'épouvantail, il est tellement mignon !
Citrouilles, maïs et bouquet sont aussi de superbes réalisations !

BiWuBär zei

I'm not surprised the birds aren't scared by this lovely fellow - if I was a bird I would like to be in his company too. ;O) Wonderful work as always… and speaking of always… the variety of your talent and your attention to every detail (like for example the butterfly in the stunning bouquet) always leaves me in awe!

Hugs
Birgit

Drora's minimundo zei

Never was a scarecrow so cute and not scary. I love the tiny birds that were attracted to him. They seem to be very comfortable in his arms. The open pumpkins are also beautiful with the birds feeding on the fresh corn ears.
Fantastic work as always!
Hugs,
Drora

elizabeth s zei

The Scarecrow, the variety of birds, the details of the pumpkins - all WOW!!!!