my e-mailaddress





vrijdag 14 juni 2019

Mmmm lekker, Bossche bollen, of.....? / Mmmm yummy, “Bosch balls”, or….?


Ze lijken er wel wat op, maar ze zijn het niet, daar zijn ze toch echt te klein voor ;)!
Voor meer informatie over de echte “Bossche Bollen”, zie hier: https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bossche_bol

They look a bit like them, but they are not, these are way too small for that ;)!
For more information about the real “Bosch balls”, see here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bossche_bol



Nee, het zijn mijn ‘vers’ gemaakte kastanjes, die jullie hier zien ;O.
Ze zijn gemaakt van Fimoklei en daarna beschilderd met acrylverf en gevernist.

No, these are my ‘fresh’ made chestnuts, which you see here ;O.
They're made of Fimo clay and than painted with acrylic paint and glazed.




De kastanje tak van bovenstaande foto’s kunnen jullie eerder, in november, hier op mijn blog hebben gezien. Hij heeft nu gezelschap gekregen van een nieuw gemaakte kastanje tak en wat kastanjes, in bolster en wat losse.

You would have seen earlier this chestnut branch of the above pictures, here on my blog, in last November. Now he has got company of an other, newmade, chestnut branch and some chestnuts, in a husk and loose ones.



En dít is mijn laatste, nieuwgemaakte kastanje tak
And this is my latest, newly made chestnut branch



Hier kunnen jullie de kastanjes en (open en dichte) bolsters wat beter zien. 
De kastanjes zijn ongeveer 2-3 mm in diameter.

Here you can see better the chestnuts and (open and closed) husks.
The chestnuts are about 2-3 mm in diameter.



Samen in een mooie, houten vaas, die ik cadeau heb gekregen van mijn lieve blogvriendin, Birgit, nogmaals dank, jouw vaas past nu perfect bij deze takken :D
(Twee opdrachten klaar nu, er is nog meer te doen)
Dank voor jullie reacties, een heel fijn weekend toegewenst!

Together in a wonderful, wooden vase, which was a present of my dear blog friend, Birgit, thank you again, your vase now fits perfectly to these branches :D
(Two commissions are now ready, there’s still more to do)
Thank you for your kind comments, wishing you all a very nice weekend!

Ilona

@ Sherrill: you asked of what material I make my miniature flowers and plants? 
I use silk flower paper and floral wire for making them, the coloring process is my own invention and I keep it secret. Sorry, I hope you do understand?

20 opmerkingen:

claude zei

I discover with pleasure the "Bossche Bollen". what a nice and yummy work Ilona.
The chestnut branches are beautiful ... As always you are perfect in the return of colors, I am admiring. Birgit's wooden vase is perfect for this bouquet.
I also admire the chestnuts and their husks, it's wonderful!
bonne soirée
bisous

Drora's minimundo zei

Dear Ilona, your work never ceases to amaze me, especially these stunning chestnuts so true to r/l ones in every detail. I also love Birgit's vase which is just perfect for the chestnut branch.
Hugs, Drora

Marian zei

Han quedado fantásticas todas....abiertas, cerradas.....
Es un trabajo de lujo.
Un saludo

Isabel Ruiz zei

Es impresionante que puedas dar tanto realismo a algo tan pequeño.

Sheila zei

I love it! So detailed. Those fallen leaves are perfect. You never fail to amaze me.

Sherrill zei

It is hard to believe that those chestnut branches are miniatures and not the real thing. And for more realism, you added chestnuts in all phases of harvesting. I am so impressed! I always learn so much from you. Thank you for the information on the floral paper. I had never heard of silk flower paper and had to look it up on the internet. If I understand correctly, it is like our tissue paper, however, made with silk fibers. Obviously, this paper gives beautiful results, much nicer than our tissue paper. No worries about your proprietary coloring technique.

PILAR6373 zei

Y otra vez me dejas impresionada!! cuanto detalle y realismo en una pequeña rama de castaño y esas diminutas castañas!!! las hojas verdes,las que empiezan a tomar color de otoño,las que ya están secas....Ilona,haces magia con las plantas!!!!
Feliz fin de semana!
Besos.

rosethe-minima zei

hello Ilona,
Si les branches sont superbes que dire des marrons et de leurs bogues (enveloppes épineuses) que tout est parfait ! Quel réalisme !
Comme toujours, c'est un régal de découvrir tes créations "nature" !
Bon week-end!Bises. Joce

Contrastes-Rosa Mª zei

Espectacular trabajo en todo,en realización de formas de las hojas,las castañas, en el color, la composición de las fotografía siempre con el complemento perfecto (en esta el jarrón de Birgit) las fotografía con el punto de referencia del céntimo, para que no se nos olvide que es una miniatura.
Que pases un buen fin de semana,besos:-)

miniacollection zei

They are just perfect.
Geneviève

Huibrecht zei

Hallo Ilona, hoe doe je het toch? Het is, papier, klei, draad, verf en vernis... Maar ik zie kastanjes in en uit hun bolsters met wit vruchtvlees, groene schil er n bruine spikkels. Ze zijn zo realistisch. Net als de oude en nieuwe tak. Bravo! Hoewel het half juni is krijg ik trek in kastanjekoekjes. ;-)

Huibrecht

Daydreamer zei

Dear Ilona, your chestnuts are so perfect, it is really hard to believe they are tiny!!! (If I did not know better, I would think you have a very large coin! LOL!) But I do know how much perfect detail you always add to your minis, and I am always trying to learn from you to make mine better! You are an inspiration as well as one of the Best miniaturists ever!!! :):):)

BiWuBär zei

I think I need to point out that I've just bought this vase! *LOL* But even more I need to say that if it wasn't for the cent one could never tell that these are miniatures. The delicate shades of the leaves, the perfect "Bosch balls" (just kidding) - the chestnuts are incredible, both with our without shells. They really shout for crafting chestnut animals… maybe some idea for Grandma and Little You?! *broadgrin* Wonderful work… and Betsy already said it: From one of the best miniaturists ever!

Nevertheless seeing your chestnuts in your fall colors made me sentimental - isn't it incredible that June is half gone again?

Hugs
Birgit

Pepper zei

I love how you capture the seasons in the colouring of the leaves IIona. So realistic and so beautiful :)

carmen zei

simplemente espectacular, increíble!!

Fabiola zei

The chestnuts and their husks are perfect, as always. So realistic! And Birgit's vase is wonderful, coordinated with this creation.

Marijke zei

Wat geweldig zo natuurgetrouw mooi!
Echt spectaculair!
fijne dag,
groetjes van Marijke

Alexandra Martinez zei

Wow, wow, wow, I am speechless. I click on the photos for a closer look and only because of the coin on the photos I can tell myself it´s a miniature. I am an admirer of your work and your degree of realism amazes me but this time, Oh my, it goes beyond, I am in awe!! (Here I am bowing at you).

Megan Schetsche zei

The leaves and chestnuts are stunning, Ilona. We don't have the trees in South Africa, but last December my husband brought home a bag of Chestnuts for me to roast and taste and in May, I had the joy of seeing the trees themselves in flower in Germany. Another thing to add to my growing list of wonders experienced for the first time!

Nono zei

Jouw kastanjes en kastanjes takjes zijn zo perfekt gemaakt, Ilona!!! 100 % "echte"!!!, Een dikke proficiaat!