my e-mailaddress





maandag 24 september 2018

Update DHN-show nummer 2: een handvol herfst / Update DHN-show number 2: a hand full of autumn




Een uitgeholde pompoen (Fimoklei), opgevuld met herfstbloemen, blad, veren, bessen, rozenbottels en vruchten, zoals maïskolven. 
Alles is door mijzelf gemaakt.

A hollowed pumpkin (Fimo clay), filled with autumnal flowers, leaves, feathers, berries, rose hips and fruits, like corn cobs.
Everything is made by myself.






Je kunt hierboven het bloemstuk van alle kanten bekijken, het gaat ook mee naar de show.
En ik ben nog steeds bezig met miniaturen af te maken ;)!

Here above you can see the floral arrangement from all sides, it will go with me to the show.
And I’m still busy with finishing miniatures ;)!

Ilona

14 opmerkingen:

Isabel Ruiz zei

¡Es una maravilla!

Contrastes-Rosa Mª zei

¡Fantástico llona!ver tu mesa será un espectáculo.Besos:-)

Drora's minimundo zei


This floral arrangement will be a hit at the show. Beautiful work as always!
Hugs, Drora

Anna zei

You have created another stunning flower arrangements Ilone - it is beautiful!
I am particularly in love with the sunflowers, but I love them in real life too.
I hope you have a fabulous show.
Anna x

PILAR6373 zei

Increíble! el otoño con todo su esplendor en un arreglo floral!!!
Besos.

rosethe-minima zei

WOW, c'est magnifique !!!
Le contenant est parfait pour ce superbe bouquet automnal !
Encore une très belle création Ilona! Bises.

carmen zei

precioso!!

claude zei

wonderful autumnal composition, Ilona. You will have a great success at the exhibition. We will think a lot about you.
bonne journée
bisous

miniacollection zei

I love it, so beautiful.
Geneviève

Sheila zei

So cheerful! Perfect autumn bouquet. I love it.

Robin zei

I think this is the most fabulous autumn arrangement I have ever seen - another triumph!

Fabiola zei

Original and amazing creation.

Piikko zei

Hi Ilona!
Your flower arrangement is the most beautiful. As you might remember I love sunflowers. I am sure you'll have a great time at the fair. This time I was really planing to visit there but unfortunately the life is not always go as we wish. I hope next time.. and perhaps the spring is even better time. :)
Huge hugs, piikko

BiWuBär zei

Well, this will go with you TO the show - but it will never ever go home with you again, now way! Congrats in advance to the lucky one who will be first to save him-/herself this awesome arrangement. It looks so incredibly real... and I really like the way you've used the pumpkin as a "vase" with flower holders.

Hugs
Birgit