my e-mailaddress





zondag 9 december 2018

Nat en donker buiten / Dark and wet outside

Het winterseizoen is begonnen met donker en nat weer.
De afgelopen twee dagen heeft het hier, waar ik woon, (na ruim 8 maanden!!) eindelijk eens flink geplenst, hoera!! Geen weer om erop uit te gaan, dus werd de kerstboom in huis gehaald en nu is die opgetuigd.

Winter season has started with dark and wet weather. During the past two days, here it finally (after more than 8 months) rained cats an dogs, hurray!! No weather for going out, so we have put the Christmas tree inside and now it’s decorated.



Bijna twee weken geleden werd ik door de pakketdienst verrast met een enorme doos, die kwam van Birgit, https://biwubaer.blogspot.com/ ,tjonge! Lieve Birgit, heel veel dank, maar je verwend me veel te veel!

Almost two weeks ago the postman surprised me with a huge box, which came from Birgit, https://biwubaer.blogspot.com/ , oh my! Dearest Birgit, thank you so much, but you spoil me way too much!


Dus vorige week zondag, de eerste Advent, mocht ik het eerste pakje openen: erin zat de BiWuBaer Adventskalender met de twee beroemde blogbeertjes van Birgit op de cover, en daarin verstopt de heerlijkste chocolaatjes, lekker!
Terwijl ik de kalender op een lage kast wilde zetten, zodat ik hem elke dag kon zien, viel het me op dat hij zwaarder woog dan normaal en daarom bekeek ik hem eens wat beter…….dit zat er op de achterkant geplakt:

So, last Sunday, the first of Advent, I was allowed to unwrap the first gift:  it was the BiWuBaer Advent calendar with the two famous blogbearies of Birgit on the cover, and in it were hidden the delicious chocolates, yummy!
Whilst I wanted to put the calendar on a lower cabinet, so I could see him every day, I noticed that it was heavier than normal and that’s why I looked at all sides…..this was stuck at the rear side:


Het waren nieuwe batterijtjes voor de kerstboom van Schepje! Birgit denkt altijd aan alles, dus werden Schepje met zijn kerstboom, Kleine Ikke en hun beider beertjes op een mooi plekje gezet.
Deze foto is genomen met de oude batterijtjes…

There were new batteries for the Christmas tree of Schepje! Birgit is always thinking of everything, so Schepje and his Christmas tree, Little Me and both of their stuffed bearies got a nice place.
This picture is take with the old batteries…



…en deze met de nieuwe. Zoals je ziet een heel verschil, lieve Birgit, ook namens Schepje en Kleine Ikke bedankt!

…and this one with the new ones. As you can see it’s quite a difference, dear Birgit, also in behalf of Schepje and Little Me thank you!



En omdat ik het vandaag de 2e Adventszondag is, mocht ik een kadootje uit de grote doos pakken en openen. Erin zaten allerlei lieve minispulletjes én de beroemde en mooie BiWuBaer kalender voor 2019, dankjewel, lieve Birgit J!
Een van de spulletjes was een kroon, waarvan Schepje vond dat hem die toekwam: Koning Winter! Nu nog sneeuw en ijs, héérlijk, maar ik denk dat Birgit niet zo blij zal zijn met haar afspraakjes met de sneeuwschep ;O!

And because today it’s the second Sunday of Advent, I was allowed again to take and open a gift out of the big box. In it were all kind of cute mini stuff AND the famous and wonderful BiWuBaer calendar for 2019: thank you so much, dear Birgit J!
One of the things was a crown, ofwhich Schepje thought it was his: King Winter! Now all I want is snow and ice, love it, but I guess Birgit won’t be that happy, for getting dates with her snow shovel ;O!


Zoals jullie waarschijnlijk al gemerkt zullen hebben, verschijnen er niet veel miniaturen hier op mijn blog. Dat heeft te maken met deze feestmaand, gevuld met feestdagen, maar ook met familieomstandigheden. Ik hoop echter gauw weer eens iets te kunnen laten zien.
In de tussentijd ben ik begonnen met allerlei dingen te ‘koken’, om een bepaald resultaat te krijgen….maar waarvoor, dàt is de vraag ;)!?
Bedankt voor jullie fijne reacties, fijne zondagavond en nieuwe week gewenst!

As you’ve probably noticed, there don’t appear not many miniatures here on my blog. It has to do with these month, filled with festive days, but also with family circumstances. However I hope soon to be able for showing something new.
In the meanwhile I’ve started ‘cooking’ all sort of stuff, for getting a certain result…but for what, that's the question ;)!?
Thank you for your kind comments, have a nice Sunday evening and new week ahead!

Ilona

12 opmerkingen:

claude zei

What a wonderful gift Ilona! I imagine your happiness throughout the year admiring this wonderful Advent calendar. What a beautiful proof of friendship: I am quite moved.
Happy week.
bisous

Sheila zei

That's a great gift! And even if there aren't minis, it's still lovely to hear from you and see what you're up to! I hope you're enjoying your holidays!

PILAR6373 zei

Muy emocionante ir abriendo los regalos del gran paquete de Birgit,es una preciosa demostración de amistad y cariño!
Sí que has puesto a cocer cosas raras,como imagino que no será ningún plato especial para Navidad (jajajaja) puedo pensar que quizás estés intentando obtener un color determinado para teñir o envejecer algo...pero no sé que pueda ser....
Besos.

BiWuBär zei

Haha... King Winter! Please tell Schepje that this is a great idea - and I bet he would be a good and noble king. Btw I have no problems with snow and ice, in fact I really like snowy, romantic landscapes… I only dislike snow and ice when being found around a certain house with a long pavement (and you may remember that it's in fact a very looooooooong pavement… *sigh… in my next life no more property with a corner and a bus stop vis a vis… eh... where was I...) I'm so glad my little Christmas greeting made in time to you so you and the little ones could enjoy the Advent calendar right from the first day of December. And I'm glad I remembered to add the batteries for the tree… with the old ones you could not say that there was light, the lightchain just gave darkness *LOL* I only hope you did not miss the package for Advent 1st... we both know you're the queen of not opening packages and leaving them for good or later… *teehee* And now I wonder what you're cooking and what's the use of that brew, I suppose for colouring and aging something… but I'm curious to see the solution. In the meantime… enjoy the time of Advent... I do... for example with the help of Advent gifts from a special Dutch friend. ;O)

Hugs
Birgit (who forgot to say - I admire Little-You's excellent taste... there's nothing like a good comic book by Don Rosa *grin*)

Giac zei

Hallo Ilona,
Wat een mooie cadeautjes kreeg je van Birgit! Ze is echt de meest nadenkende persoon. Ik hoop dat je veel plezier hebt om je voor te bereiden op Kerstmis en ik kijk er naar uit om binnenkort meer miniaturen te zien.
Grote knuffel
Giac

Drora's minimundo zei


Birgit's gifts are always wonderful and generous. The crown befits Schlepje who looks as proud as a king. Enjoy all these lovely new gifts.
What's brewing in the pot is intriguing. I guess I'll have to wait for your next post.
Hugs,
Drora

rosethe-minima zei

Ilona,tu es comblée.
Ces cadeaux sont superbes !
Bises.
Joce

Fabiola zei

These gifts are fantastic! Schepje looks so happy with the crown.
It will be a month full of presents.

miniacollection zei

Wonderful gifts!!!
Geneviève

Isabel Ruiz zei

Las sorpresas son estupendas y debe de ser muy divertido ir poco a poco descubriendo lo que hay en la caja. No se me ocurre que puede haber en la cazuela.

Daydreamer zei

Dear Ilona, I understand the business of "no time for minis..." even in the Season where they would be the most charming.... well, we will get there "someday"! LOL! Meanwhile seeing your little "set-up" with Little You (she is so adorable!) and Schepje with his new Crown of Winter... and the lights for the Tree (Birgit thinks of Everything!)... makes me feel like a child playing with the toys and "pretending" the house is there too! It gives me a feeling of great love! :):):) And your Mystery Brew" will keep us all wondering what are you up to now? :)
PS Listen to Birgit and look twice in all the boxes!! LOL!

Piikko zei

Hi Ilona!
We also live the darkest time of the year here in Finland. At 3pm it's already dark. This is not my favourite month. That is why I'll fly to Spain in few days. I wish that some days in sunny place makes me bright and shine as Schepje's christmas tree with a new lights.
My wild guess about your Mystery brew: Perhaps you are going to dye something? But what it will be? I am waiting to see an answer. :)
Ilona dear, thank you for your words to me on my blog.<3
I was a kind of 'early bird' with the '#thing' and I was told already in the beginning that I'll be fine and healty (happily ever after:). I do want to believe that! After surgery and treatments everything seems to be well just now. I am more than happy! :)
Huge hugs to you Ilona!<3
-piikko