my e-mailaddress





maandag 2 oktober 2017

Hallo allemaal! / Hi all!

Ik wil even iedereen bedanken voor hun beste wensen voor de show van afgelopen weekend, het was voor mij (en mijn dochter) een daverend succes op vele manieren!!! We waren overweldigd door de komst van heel veel bezoekers: bekenden en onbekenden. Het was een enorm plezier om zoveel gelijkgestemden te kunnen ontmoeten, en zelfs veel nieuwe mensen te mogen begroeten.
Voor deze show/beurs heb ik de afgelopen maanden hard gewerkt en dat bleek ook nodig: mijn showkasten waren overvol en het ziet er nu aardig leeg uit ;O!! Dank aan allen, die afgelopen weekend tot een gezellige en geweldige ervaring voor ons hebben gemaakt!
Nu ben ik (fysiek) erg moe, maar zeer voldaan. Ik ga even weg van de blogwereld en het even rustig aan doen, vóór dat ik weer begin aan nieuwe miniaturen ;)!
Nogmaals hartelijk dank en een fijne week gewenst!

I want to thank everyone for their best wishes regarding the show of last weekend. It was a great success in many ways for me (and my daughter)!!! We were overwhelmed by the arrival of lots of visitors: known and unknown. It was a great pleasure to meet so many likeminded people and even to meet alot of new people.
In these past months I’ve worked very hard for this show and it was neccessary: my show boxes were filled overcrowded and now they look sadly empty ;O!! Many thanks to all of you, who made this past weekend to a cosy and great experience for us!
Now I’m very tired (physically), but very satisfied and I’ll take my needed rest (also from blogging) before I’ll start again at new miniatures ;)!
Thank you again and I wish you a nice week!


Ilona

13 opmerkingen:

Isabel Ruiz zei

¡Enhorabuena! Me alego mucho e que todo haya salido bien.

claude zei

I am happy that this exhibition was a success .. but I did not doubt it :-)
good rest Ilona and pretty Dreams
bisous

elizabeth s zei

I am so glad that you had a successful show Ilona and I know EXACTLY what you mean re: needing a rest and time to re-group, since I just finished doing a miniature show myself. It takes a lot of time and energy to prep for a show and then time to "recover" from it, too ;D

PILAR6373 zei

Me alegra tanto tu éxito en la feria!!! Ahora descansa un poco,te lo mereces y luego vuelve para seguir disfrutando de tus maravillosas miniaturas!!!
Besos.

Megan Schetsche zei

Enjoy the rest, Ilona! I'm glad that the show was a success for you, your beautiful work deserved it.

Angelsdoor * Penny zei

Dear friend, Congratulations on the success of the show for you and your daughter!
Now take your rest.
blessings,
Penny

Giac zei

Hallo Ilona,
Gefeliciteerd met een goed gedaan job. Ik ben zo blij dat je zo'n goede tijd had, en ik denk dat iedereen die een van je miniatuur kunstwerken heeft gekocht, veel geluk heeft.
Grote knuffel
Giac

Drora's minimundo zei


Dear Ilona,

Congratulations! Good news as were expected and no surprise. Your creations were very all beautiful.

I wish you a good well deserved rest.

Hugs, Drora

rosethe-minima zei

Félicitations Ilona, un succès très mérité car tes créations sont toujours magnifiques !
Il ne te reste qu'à savourer les bons moments passés et te reposer.
A bientôt ! Bises. Joce

Daydreamer zei

Hi Ilona! I am so glad to hear you had a good time at the Fair! You deserve a good rest after so much work! I hope you can enjoy your Fall before the Christmas season gets too busy! Take your time.... you have earned it! :)

BiWuBär zei

I never had any doubt that this fair would become another very successful one for you... in the meantime the word about your extraordinary talent and your outstanding miniatures has spread even more. Enjoy your well deserved rest, do everything that does you good and especially enjoy autumn (Whenever this will be possible again - today is for sure a horrible day, we're drowning in rain and a thunderstorm is scheduled to arrive soon. Well, I know it's the same in your region so stay safe and warm). Nevertheless I'm already looking forward to see you back in blogland!

Hugs
Birgit

Tatiana zei

Дорогая Илона!
Я поздравляю вас с большим успехом на шоу! Вы невероятно талантливы! Ваши миниатюры отличаются высоко художественным вкусом и мастерством!Вы хорошо отдохните, и возвращайтесь!
Обнимаю
Татьяна

The grandmommy zei

I knew if you were going to bring your things it was going to be a very successful things!