my e-mailaddress





woensdag 18 oktober 2017

Extra gift van de herfst / Extra gift from autumn


Na de show heb ik eindelijk mijn werkkamer opgeruimd, wat een rommel! 
Maar nu ben ik klaar voor een frisse start met het maken van miniaturen ;)!

After the show I’ve finally cleaned up my work room, what a mess! 
But now I'm ready for a fresh start in making new miniatures ;)!



Tijdens de DHN-show heb ik heel even de gelegenheid gehad om een lasercut setje van een miniatuur tuinbank te kopen bij Melissa Sipma. 
Gisteren heb ik het in elkaar gezet, ik weet nog niet hoe ik het ga afwerken. Ik wilde alleen eventjes aan jullie laten dat ik weer gestart ben met miniaturen maken ;)!

During the DHN-show I just got a moment of time to buy a miniature garden bench (lasercut set)from Melissa Sipma. 
See here for her website:
Yesterday I’ve put it together, I don’t know yet how I’ll finish it. I just wanted to show you that I’ve started again with making miniatures ;)!






Omdat er gisteren veel rook (van de vreselijke bosbranden in Spanje en Portugal) en Saharazand (veroorzaakt bij de orkaan/tropische storm ‘Ophelia’) in de atmosfeer aanwezig was, hadden we hier een donkere dag met vreemd daglicht. Maar vandaag is het prachtig mooi en warm herfstweer! Ik wilde er nog even van genieten, dus heb ik mijn wandelschoenen aangetrokken en ik ben heerlijk buiten gaan genieten :D!
De koeien genieten van het warme zonnetje en net als mij hebben de boeren ook ‘opgeruimd’: de akkers liggen er netjes bij, klaar voor de winter.
Fijne week allemaal!

Yesterday we had a dark day with a strange sort of daylight, caused by the presency of smoke (from the awful fires in Spain and Portugal) in the atmosphere together with lots of sand from the Sahara desert (caused by hurricane/tropical storm ‘Ophelia’). But today is a beautiful and warm autumn day! I prefered to enjoy the weather instead of staying indoors and work, so I’ve put on my walking shoes and I went for a lovely walking :D!
The cows are enjoying the warm sun and  just as I did, the farmers did their cleaning up too: the fields look neat, ready for winter.
Have a nice week!

Ilona

18 opmerkingen:

claude zei

glad you come back, are in the mini with this delightful bench.
thank you for the beautiful pictures of autumn, with the sun the grass grows again and the cows are happy to enjoy ;-)
bonne journée
bisous

Ingi zei

Beautiful! I just bought some minis from there.

Isabel Ruiz zei

Es estupendo que vuelvas con las minis!!!
Los campos que nos muestras se ven preciosos, haces bien en disfrutar de ellos. Espero que todo lo que hemos perdido en España (y Portugal) pueda recuperarse poco a poco y lamento muchísimo las vidas perdidas.

Catherine zei

I really like that wonderful bench you made! LOVE the country scenes you enjoy. I can only dream about taking a walking and seeing such sights. :-)

elizabeth s zei

Hi Ilona and welcome back to the world of minis! and I love your bench kit by which I see that you are a fan of Melissas miniwereld and for good reason too! ;D

elizabeth
p.s. I really enjoyed the tranquil pic of the Dutch countryside, since currently where I live, there are furious windstorms and torrents of rain
/////

Christel zei

Dear Ilona, I love the bench! I went to her website, and saw that she has many fabulous minis to offer! It looks beautiful there, in your yard! It is fall here in USA Kentucky, and the very cool nights have forced me to bring in all of my plants from the porch. My spare bedroom looks like a green house! haha Hope all is well with you, I look forward to seeing any tiny thing that comes from your hands! xoxo Christel

thea zei

Leuk dat tuinbankje, het opruimen moet je soms echt doen. Kun je er weer een nieuwe chaos van maken.

Het weer is inderdaad nog even heel lekker, extraatje, zo zie ik het maar.Ook hier worden de wandelschoenen geregeld aan getrokken.

miniacollection zei

The bench is great and thank you for the link. Wonderful pictures of your countryside.
Geneviève

Drora's minimundo zei

The bench is beautiful. Thank you for the link.
The country side photos are lovely. I hope your good, calm weather stays so for a long time. Enjoy your walks and show more pictures of your beautiful countryside.
Hugs, Drora

Giac zei

Hallo Ilona,
Ik ben blij dat je terug bent naar de werktafel. de becnh is gewoon geweldig. Ik kijk ernaar uit om te zien hoe u besluit om het af te ronden. Welke mooie foto's heb je genomen ... de hemel in de eerste was inderdaad erg lastig ... maar ik ben blij dat het is geslaagd.
Grote knuffel
Giac

Paula zei

Joh, wat heb jij een mooi opgeruimd werkblad!! Als je mijn werktafel bij tijd en wijle ziet....

Ja het was leuk elkaar nog even te zien in Arnhem. Mooie omgeving daar, en een beetje daar in de omgeving. De weken daarvoor waren we in de Achterhoek, nog even op vakantie. Eenzelfde omgeving.
Prachtig, en ook prachtige foto's!!

Contrastes-Rosa Mª zei

Impecable tu mesa de trabajo, da justo verla tan despejada, lista para comenzar un nuevo proyecto;que seguro será tan perfecto como está tu mesa.
Muy bonito el banco, en espera de verlo en tu nuevo proyecto.
Estamos muy afectados con la pérdida de vidas ,tanto en Portugal como en España ; la pérdida de tanta masa forestal y fauna, un desastre.
Besos:-)

Daydreamer zei

Hi Ilona! I am glad to see you have rested and cleaned up and now are ready to Amaze us all again with your creativity! :) The bench looks wonderful... I am sure you will make it even better! The pictures of your neighborhood look lovely ... especially the butterflies! It has been strange weather here too... much warmer than normal! I look forward to seeing what projects will win your attention next...!!!

PILAR6373 zei

Que bien Ilona que vuelvas a tener en mente un nuevo proyecto! el banco de jardín es precioso.Eso sí,disfruta de los días cálidos que de vez en cuando nos ofrece el otoño!
Besos.

BiWuBär zei

If you could see me now... probably you would get a shock because I'm green with envy. What a workspace!!! The most beautiful, tidy, clean, organized workspace ever... stepped out of my dreams... *sigh* To me this will always stay a dream, I have no idea why I'm always causing a *coughcough* creative chaos. And it's no solution to get myself more space, I tried so before but the more space I get the more chaos I cause... eh... before my admiration carries me totally away I would like to join the choir being happy about your return to miniature making. I'm curious to see one time what you're going to do with this fabulous bench, Melissa's kits are awesome and she's a very nice lady. Enjoy the lovely weather and gain back some strength... and say hello from me to the cows! ;O)

Hugs
Birgit

Fabiola zei

The garden bench is beautiful.

Piikko zei

Dear Ilona, thank you so much for all these photos.
I love to look at them. Butterflies are beautiful. I saw only three this kind of butterflies this summer. Maybe because this summer have been so cold here.
Your bench looks adorable. I can't wait what you'll get around it!
I also love your works space. So tidy! I wish that one day mine is like that!
Ilona, thank you so much of warning me from virus on my blog! <3
Well, I alarmed my whole family to check my laptop and mobile. Everything was supposed to fine and fortunately it was.
What a relief!
I wish you a very best week! Enjoy the autumn!
Hugs, piikko

Huibrecht zei

Welkom terug, ;-)

Het bankje is inderdaad leuk geworden. Veel herfst plezier toegewenst!

Huibrecht.