my e-mailaddress





donderdag 6 april 2017

Warming up

Allereerst: bedankt voor jullie goede wensen m.b.t. mijn gezondheid!

First of all: thank you all for your good wishes regarding my health!

Terug kijkend op mijn blog zie ik dat vergeten ben een update te laten zien van mijn 17e eeuws bloemstilleven. Ik heb er nog wat aan veranderd, nieuwe bloemen, dus hier is het….

Looking back on my blog I see that I forgot to show you an update of my 17th century flower still life. I've changed some things, new flowers, so here it is….




….op de witte dahlia, links van het midden, zit een zelfgemaakte mini Atalanta vlinder, ik hoop dat je het kunt zien. Hier zijn een paar vergrotende foto’s.

…. on the white Dahlia flower, at the left side from the center, is a miniature Vanessa Atalanta butterfly. It's made by me and I hope you can see it. Here are some enlarged pictures.


Nu ik me weer wat beter voel, doe ik een "warming up": ik heb een begin gemaakt met het opruimen van mijn spullen om ruimte te maken voor nieuw miniatuurwerk. 
Hierboven één van de stapels papier/aantekeningen van mijn werk, die ik nog moet uitsorteren :(.
Maar het leuke hiervan is dat ik daarbij mijn nieuwe mini aanwinsten van de afgelopen DHN-Show tegenkwam, ik zal ze nu even laten zien ;).

Now I’m feeling a bit better again, I'm doing a warming up: I’ve made a start with cleaning up my things in order to get more space for new miniature works.
At the above picture is one of the piles of paper/notes of my work which I still have to sort out :(.
But the fun thing of this is that I while cleaning came along my new miniature purchases from the last DHN-Show, which I’ll show you now ;)!


Tijdens de laatste DHN-Show kon ik af en toe even van mijn tafel weg om zelf rond te kijken naar al het mooie miniatuurwerk van andere standhouders. Zo kwam ik bij de tafel van Alison Davies terecht, waar ik deze stoel heb gekocht. Ik wil het gaan gebruiken voor in mijn display tijdens de shows.

During the last DHN-Show I was finally able to leave my table now and than, for seeing all the beautiful miniature works of other standholders. So I came along the table of Alison Davies, where I bought this chair. I want to use it for in my display during the shows.


Natuurlijk kocht ik weer nieuwe bloempotjes bij Fennicole Miniatures, hun website: http://www.fennicole-miniatures.nl/ , want de voorraad moet op peil blijven ;O!

And of course, I bought again new flower pots from Fennicole Miniatures, their website: http://www.fennicole-miniatures.nl/ , because the stock must be maintained ;O!


Van Marike Schenning heb ik een prachtig groen bordje gekocht, dat gaat in mijn boerderij. De twee kleine witte bordjes zijn speciaal op mijn verzoek door haar gemaakt. Erg lief van haar als je bedenkt dat ik haar piepkleine bordjes wilde, maar dan met stukjes er van af. En welke miniaturiste wil nu opzettelijk haar werk beschadigen…. :O!?

I bought this beautiful green dish from Marike Schenning, it will go into my mini farm. The two tiny white saucers are specially made by her (on my request). It’s very sweet of her, considering that I wanted a few of her teeny tiny saucers, but than with bits off from the edges. And which miniaturist wants to damage intentional her work…. :O!?


Van Christa, (zie haar blog: http://littleminiature.blogspot.nl/ )heb ik dit super schattige beertje gekocht, het is zittend maar 2 cm hoog. Ik heb voor het eerst tijd gehad om tijdens de show haar werk eens heel goed te kunnen bekijken……..prachtig, gewoon adembenemend, zijn haar levensechte poppen en natuurljk, haar zelfgemaakte mini beertjes/knuffeltjes.
Christa, hartelijk bedankt dat ik een van jouw beertjes mocht kopen!

From Christa, (her blog: http://littleminiature.blogspot.nl/ )I bought this tiny cute bear, when it's sitting it’s only 2 cm high. For the first time during the show, I was able to see her work very well……beautiful, just breath taking, are her lifelike dolls, and of course, her tiny bears/cuddly toys.
Christa, thank you that I could buy one of your tiny bears!




Maar thuisgekomen met dit schattige beertje had ik niet gerekend op de strijd, die dit beertje zou geven, en wel tussen Kleine Ikke en Schepje. Ik heb het doosje met het nieuwe beertje maar op tafel gezet en bekeken hoe Kleine Ikke en Schepje aan het ruziën waren over wie het beertje het eerst mocht vasthouden. Ik geloof dat ze samen hebben afgesproken dat ze om beurten het beertje zullen “verzorgen” en knuffelen, dat is prima toch ;)!?

But coming home with this cute tiny bear I didn’t count on the quarrel it could give, between Little Me and Schepje. I've put the box with the new tiny bear on the table top and I’ve seen how Little Me and Schepje were quarrelling about who could hold first this tiny bear in his/her arms. I think they've agreed that they will “take care” and hug the tiny bear each in turn, that’s best for both, isn’t it ;)!?


De winnaar voor nu is Kleine Ikke....
en 'n dikke knuffel voor jullie allen. 
Fijn weekend gewenst!

For now the winner is Little Me........
and a big hug to you all.
Wishing you a nice weekend!

Ilona

13 opmerkingen:

claude zei

I love the 17th bouquet! And the butterfly is ready to fly: it's beautiful
Thank you for sharing your purchases, all very tempting.
Kleine Ikke always adorable
bonne journée
bisous

elizabeth s zei

I am so glad to hear that you are not only feeling better but feeling well enough to get back to your minis!
The tiny bear, the dishes, and the chair are all EXCEPTIONAL purchases Ilona and your floral arrangement and butterfly are SUPERB!

PILAR6373 zei

cuanto me alegro que te sientas mejor Ilona,tanto que hasta has decidido ordenar y hacer limpieza,eso es grande!!!
El ramo te quedó espectacular!!! y la pequeña mariposa es perfecta!!
Que preciosas compras has hecho,me gusta todo! Yo también hubiera disputado por el pequeño oso,aunque creo que Zona tiene mucho carácter!!
Besos.

Isabel Ruiz zei

as compras son estupendas. Me ha gustado mucho la mariposa y el oso es encantador. Yo también creo que quien ha salido ganando ha sido "Little Me".

shannonc60 zei

It's great that you had time to look at the other sellers' tables and found some beautiful stuff! Shows are very enjoyable as sometimes they are the only places to buy the work of artists, so your mini treasures are even more special.

rosethe-minima zei

Quel merveilleux bouquet !
Les achats sont supers, je "craque" pour les minis pots de fleurs, et surtout pour cet adorable petit ours !!!
Bon week-end Ilona ! Bises. Joce

miniacollection zei

I'm glad you're feeling better. Your bouquet is amazing and I love the butterfly. Your purchases are wonderful.
Geneviève

Giac zei

Hallo Ilona,
ik ben blij om te horen dat u zich beter voelt. U vond een aantal prachtige items op de show. Ik hou echt van de groene schotel! Uw bloemstuk is prachtig en ik hou gewoon de perfecte vlinder.
Grote knuffel
Giac

Drora's minimundo zei

The floral arrangement with the tiny butterfly is gorgeous.
I love the tiny bear, it asks for a hug and no wonder the two quarreled over it. Great purchases!
Keep well and enjoy lovely, warm days of spring.
Hugs, Drora

Daydreamer zei

Dear Ilona, your mini flowers are displayed so perfectly in that 17th century arrangement! They painted such amazing still-lives back then! I love the butterfly you added! It is Perfect!!! As for your treasures from the Fair, I can understand why Schepje and Mini-you are disputing over the tiny bear.... he is adorable!!! I hope you will share him with Schepje from time to time! And I hope you will soon be showing new mini creations to fill all those pots....! And Someday I hope to see those perfect chipped saucers in the Farm house you will build!!!

BiWuBär zei

Okay, one after the other... your still-live is simply beautiful and this butterfly (being complete with legs etc.) is an awesome addition. You've made some wonderful purchases at the fair... I can't wait to see those pots filled with floral treasures made by you and this stunning chair will make a good show stage at your next fair. The bowl is stunning and how nice of the artist to create realistic saucers for you - that's soooooo you... thinking of typical damages. And (surprise!) I love this tiny bear and I can truly understand why Little Loon and Schepje had to exchange a few words. But I'm somehow jealous now that the two ended up with a lovely agreement, how I wish two certain somebodies I happen to know would behave like this for just one time... *sigh* Well, it's good to know that BiWuBearies can act well-behaved and reasonable - maybe I should show this post to the two you-know-who-they-are... Or maybe I'm going to enjoy the cute photos of those two bear lovers a little longer...

Hugs
Birgit

Юлия zei

Butterfly? Het is fantastisch! Haar vleugels en antennes. Ze verbazingwekkend echt! Winkelen is zeer goed. Hugs, Julia

Piikko zei

Hi Ilona!
How great to hear that you are already feeling well and you have enjoyed the show. You made wonderful purchases.
I love the little bear!
Your flower arrangement is very beautiful and the butterfly...awesome!
Happy spring time and easter to you!
Hugs, piikko