my e-mailaddress





donderdag 27 april 2017

Pomerans, of bittersinaasappel / Bitter orange

Het is Koningsdag vandaag, daarom, vanwege de oranje kleur, een bijpassend plantje: appeltje van oranje ;)! 


Here in The Netherlands it’s King's Day today, so because of the orange color, a matching plant: bitter orange ;)! 


Ik ben weer begonnen met het maken van miniaturen, ik heb er weer zin in :)
Hier wat foto’s van het oranjebloesem boompje, dat ik gemaakt heb.
Het “bloempotje” is eigenlijk een porseleinen beker, dat ik heb gekocht van Henny Staring tijdens de laatste DHN-Show in Arnhem.

I’ve started again making miniatures, I’m looking forward again :)! 
Here are some pictures of the bitter orange tree I’ve made.
The “flower pot” is actually a porcelain beaker, which I’ve bought from Henny Staring during the last DHN-Show in Arnhem.


Werk in uitvoering
Bijzonder aan de bittersinaasappel is dat het in volle bloei kan staan en tegelijkertijd vrucht dragen.

Work in progress
Special to a bitter orange is, that it can be in full bloom and bearing fruit at the same time.



Ik heb geprobeerd om de sinaasappeltjes van groen naar oranje te laten verkleuren; 
de diameter van de miniatuur sinaasappeltjes is 5 mm.

I’ve tried to give the mini oranges different shades of color from green to orange; 
the diameter of the miniature oranges is 5 mm.




Vanmiddag zal ik in het dorp eens gaan kijken naar de feestelijkheden, ter ere van de 50e verjaardag van onze koning.
Dank voor jullie fijne reacties, allemaal een fijn weekend gewenst!

This afternoon I’ll go and see what festivities will be there, in honor of the 50th anniversary of our King, Willem-Alexander.
Thank you for your kind comments, I wish you all a very nice weekend!

Ilona

21 opmerkingen:

Nono zei

Prachtig oranjebloesem boompje, Ilona! Zo mooi gemaakt! en Henny potje is perfekt.
Ik heb gisteravond een mooi reportage over koning Willem Alexander op TV gezien, ter gelegenheid van zijn 50è verjaardag. Hij is zeer sympathiek.
Have a nice "koningin dag"!

Giac zei

Hallo Ilona,
Gelukkige koning dag. Ik ben blij dat je je geweldige miniaturen opnieuw maakt. De oranje boom is absoluut fantastisch. Ik hou ervan! Het ziet er zo realistisch uit en is ongelooflijk mooi. Goed gedaan!
Grote knuffel
Giac.
N.B. Heb ik gemeld dat ik er van hou?

claude zei

What a magnificent work, fruits and flowers are delicately made! Very nice pot!
I did not know the bitter's day, thank you for this discovery ("bigaradier" in French)
Good festivities, Ilona, et bon weekend
bisous

Contrastes-Rosa Mª zei

Disfruta de este día tan especial, ¿no has sido una de las afortunadas de los 150 persona que el rey invitaba a comer?:-), ha salido en las noticias aquí en España. El naranjo amargo perfecto, las hojas totalmente reales , me alegro que de nuevo estés creando estas maravillas,feliz fin de semana,besos:-)

Helma zei

Wat prachtig gemaakt het oranjeboompje, Ilona
Lieve groet helma

Fabiola zei

Amazing work. Fruits and flowers are perfect and so real.

Ingi zei

Your orange tree is just amazing!

Isabel Ruiz zei

El naranjo es precioso!!!

elizabeth s zei

Your bitter orange tree is Fantastic Ilona! The color variations in the fruit and the most Amazing orange blossoms on the stems is truly Awe-inspiring!

PILAR6373 zei

Que naranjo tan bonito y realista Ilona,da la sensación de poder oler el aroma de azahar de sus flores!!!
Besos.

rosethe-minima zei

Bonjour Ilona,
Cet oranger est magnifique, quel travail incroyable, il a tout d'un vrai !
Bon week-end ! Bises. Joce

mcddiss zei

creo que has logrado un muy buen trabajo con esas naranjas

besitos

Mari

Alexandra Martinez zei

Oh it´s so beautiful!! It´s just like the real thing. I recently made one for my latest house, but mine is not as beautiful as yours!! Well, I am not surprise, I have seen some of your minis and they are all stunning. Happy weekend!

Tessa Liduina zei

Wat een toepasselijke post heb je gemaakt, Ilona :-)
Jouw boompje ziet er weer prachtig uit. Ik sta er altijd weer van te kijken hoe realistisch en knap gemaakt je werk is. XXX

Marisa zei

its so cute, my plants turn out deader than the ones I have in my garden :(

Piikko zei

Ilona, your bitter orangetree is awesome!
I love how oranges and lemons look. So fresh!
Well, I do not like to eat oranges so much. Peeling them is such a hard work. I eat oranges only if my mum peels me one. :D
And I peel some to my children. :D :D
I wish you found a great festivities!
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, piikko

carmen zei

hermoso trabajo!

BiWuBär zei

This is sooooo you... taking your King's birthday as an inspiration for another stunning miniature. I think I can almost smell the orange oil of this tree over here *smile* and the shading of the fruits is incredible. It's great to see you're back to miniatures, I'm so glad your health is better now. And I hope you've had a great time at this special holiday.

Hugs
Birgit

Daydreamer zei

Dear Ilona, your Orange Tree is Amazing!!! Do I say this same thing over and over again??? LOL! I am always so astonished at the perfection you make in miniature! This tree is Gorgeous! It belongs on the terrace of a great Estate... outside the "Orangerie" where they bring the trees inside to protect them from the cold! I Love it! And I am glad to see you are making minis again! :)

Tatiana zei

Привет Илона! Я рада, что вы будете радовать нас новыми миниатюрами.Ваши миниатюры всегда удивляют и восхищают. Замечательное апельсиновое дерево! Оно выглядит реально, как и все, что вы создаете. Я восхищаюсь вашим натюрмортом 17 века. Я люблю сцены из жизни ваших кукол. Они трогают мое сердце. Я надеюсь, что ы чувствуете себя лучше. Самые теплые пожелания!
Обнимаю
Татьяна

Юлия zei

Hallo Ilona! Hoe gelukkig was gered vaas! Ze is mooi! Je hebt prachtige geschenken ontvangen. Gefeliciteerd! Hugs, Julie...