my e-mailaddress





vrijdag 31 maart 2017

Het was nogal stil hier / It was rather quiet here

Het dagelijks leven zat mij even in de weg, maar ook mijn ernstige vorm van hooikoorts gooide roet in het eten. Dus na de show heb ik nog helemaal niets in miniatuur gedaan. Nu voel ik me weer wat beter en ga ik proberen om volgende week weer te beginnen met miniaturen maken. Om deze redenen kan ik nog niets laten zien hier op mijn blog, dus nog heel even geduld a.u.b. ;)!

Real life has been in the way, but also my severe hayfever played tricks with me. So after the show I haven't done anything in miniature. But I’m feeling bit better now and in the coming week I have planned to start with my miniature work. For these reasons I have nothing to show yet, so, please, be a bit more patient ;)!



Alhoewel het hier in Nederland wel zomer leek (wij hadden vandaag 24oC op de thermometer!!), kan ik jullie alleen deze foto van een Helleborusbloem uit mijn tuin laten zien.
 Ik wens jullie een heel fijn weekend en een goede start van de nieuwe week.

Although it looked like it was summer here in the Netherlands (today we had 24 °C on the thermometer!!), I can only show you this picture of a flower of the Hellebores from my garden.
I wish you all a nice weekend and a good start of the coming week.


Ilona

17 opmerkingen:

Contrastes-Rosa Mª zei

Te deseo que te recuperes pronto, que pases buen fin de semana:-)

PILAR6373 zei

Es lo que tiene la primavera,además de brotar las flores,también brotan las alergias!!! Espero que pronto te encuentres bien Ilona y mientras disfruta de esas preciosas flores de tu jardín.
Besos.

Helma zei

Hallo Ilona, wat een geweldig weer is het maar voor jou nu minder natuurlijk want de hooikoorts wordt erger met de stijging van de temperatuur. Beterschap en ik kijk al weer uit naar je blog!

lieve groet Helma

claude zei

Good recovery Ilona!
The hellebores are flowers in wonderful colors
bonne journée
bisous

Piikko zei

Hopefully you'll be better soon! I've also been a bit 'out of order' lately. Fortunately the last week was already better.
It is so boring to be ill!
Last weekend we also had a quite warm days. +8 degrees and so...
Yesterday I took Neko out for a walk and we found some Snowbells.
Spring! :)
Today it's snowing! Spring! :D
Have a lovely weekend Ilona!
Hugs, piikko

Daydreamer zei

Hi Ilona! I hope you are feeling better every day! The Helebore is beautiful! We have more snow..... :(
I will always wait patiently to see more of your beautiful creations! Do not rush... enjoy spring!

BiWuBär zei

I'm so sorry to hear your hayfever is extra nasty to you this year. It's such a pity (and a very bitter irony) that a nature lover like you is not able to enjoy spring time to the fullest. My best wishes that it will get better soon... allowing you to have a great time, to enjoy yourself... for example while making miniatures... (*blushes-because-of-being-selfish)

Hugs
Birgit

Drora's minimundo zei


Dear Ilona, sorry about your hayfever which is keeping you away from making miniatures. I wish you quick recovery and full enjoyment of lovely spring days outdoors.
Hugs, Drora

Isabel Ruiz zei

Espero que te recuperes pronto de la alergia. Buen fin de semana.

Melli Hobby zei

Hello Ilona,
hope you will feel better soon!
Greetings and a big hug
Melanie

rosethe-minima zei

le printemps est bien là, les allergies aussi !
Nez, yeux et gorge ... je connais ;)
Prends soin d etoi Ilona ! Bises. Joce

Veilchen zei

Hallo Ilona,
ich kann sie sehr gut verstehen. Manchmal muss das Hobby eben warten.
Hoffentlich geht es ihnen bald besser. Ich warte gern und bis es soweit ist, schaue ich mir ihre alten Fotos an.
Liebe Grüße Veilchen

Giac zei

Hallo Ilona,
Ik kan niet wachten om meer van je geweldige miniaturen te zien. Natuurlijk zullen we geduldig zijn en we zullen hier zijn wanneer je een bericht plaatst.
Grote knuffel
Giac

Fabiola zei

I hope you're feeling better now.

elizabeth s zei

Greetings Ilona!
I suffer with hay fever as well, so I know how irritating it can be.
AND having a low period following right on the heels of the HIGH of a show is also something I entirely understand; but in the meantime, I have to say that seeing your wilting sunflower featured on Josje's blog has provided an alternate way of enjoying your AMAZING flowers whilst you are taking your break.
Feel better soon! :D

carmen zei

mejórate pronto...

Юлия zei

Hallo Ilona! De lente houdt verrassingen. Wacht en beterschap! Hugs, Julia