my e-mailaddress





woensdag 21 maart 2018

Stekelig / Prickly





Doorns, daar ben ik mee bezig geweest: het maken van een miniatuur bramentak en met een paar miniatuur rozen. Het voordeel van het werken met miniatuur doorns is dat ze je niet echt kunnen prikken ;).

Thorns, that's what I've been busy with: the making of a miniature branch of blackberries and a few miniature roses, both with thorns. The advantage of working with miniature thorns is that they can’t really prick you ;).


De bramen zijn nogal moeilijk te maken in miniatuur, hun grootte ongeveer 1-1,5 mm groot.
The blackberries are quite difficult to make in miniature, their size is approximately 1-1,5 mm big.



Het fotograferen van de doornen was een heel karwei, je kunt ze bijna niet zien (maar ik weet dat ze er zijn, Betsy ;O).
Vandaar deze 2 (dezelfde) foto’s met “zoek de verschillen” J!

The photographing of the thorns wasn’t easy, you can’t hardly see them (but I know that they’re there, Betsy ;O).
Hence these two (the same) pictures with “find the differences” J!


Het kannetje is 13 mm hoog, gemaakt door Marike Schenning.
The small jug is 13 mm high, made by Marike Schenning.


Het andere stekelige paar zijn een paar rozen, ze zijn al een poosje geleden gemaakt, maar hadden nog geen doorns. Dus, nu we toch zo “stekelig” bezig waren, kregen zij ook eindelijk hun doornen.

The other prickly pair are a few roses, they’re made a while ago, but they didn’t get thorns yet. So, now we were busy “prickly”, finally they also got their thorns.


Dit kleine kannetje is 10 mm hoog, ook gemaakt door Marike.
This tiny jug is 10 mm high, also made by Marike.



Sinds een paar weken heb ik moeite met het uitloggen van blogspot, weet iemand hoe dat kan??
Welkom aan mijn nieuwe volgers, bedankt foor jullie fijne reacties.
Een hele fijne week gewenst!

Since a few weeks I have difficulties to log out from blogspot, does anyone know how comes??
Warm welcome to my new followers, thank you for your kind comments.
Wishing you a nice week!

Ilona

22 opmerkingen:

claude zei

Wow! succeed in making thorns as realistic, I'm stunned
that these blackberries and roses are beautiful, thank you Ilona dee make me dream!
bonne soirée
bisous

Isabel Ruiz zei

¡Alucinante esa rama de moras!

Contrastes-Rosa Mª zei

Genial Llona has logrado unas fotos en las cuales podemos apreciar las espinas , tu trabajo es fantástico. Yo no tengo problemas de desconexión , puede que sea una cosa puntual.Las porcelanas de Marike,preciosas.Besos:-)

Robin zei

Your roses are beautiful - even more so now they have thorns. The blackberries are remarkable - and those thorns justincredible. They must take you forever!
Rx

Cinderella Moments zei

Beautiful!
hugs,
Caroline

Daydreamer zei

Dear Ilona, your Thorns are Amazing! The blackberries are just incredible!!! I don't know how you do it... it must be "Magic", right? LOL! I am always so amazed to see your plants.... I am going to make some roses with thorns.... "someday"...! LOL!
I am not very knowledgeable about blogger so I can't advise you about your log-out problem... :( I hope you get it solved soon!
Spring is not arriving here yet..... more snow forecast for tonight....

Angelsdoor * Penny zei

What can I say, dear Ilona. Your creations are just amazing!
blessings,
Penny

Megan Schetsche zei

I love the prickly branches, Ilona! No idea how to log out, I just stay automatically logged in.

PILAR6373 zei

Alucinante tus diminutas espinas y las fotos en las que se pueden apreciar!! Las moras (que deliciosas) absolutamente maravillosas y reales y las rosas son bellísimas,perfectas,que grandes trabajos!!!!
Besos.

miniacollection zei

Your thorns are fantastic, so real.
Geneviève

Nono zei

Braambessentak is weer magnifiek, Ilona! Wat een werk! En de rozen...Wow!!!

Sheila zei

Each time you post I'm amazed all over again! I love your spray of berries, those thorns are amazing.

Angelsdoor * Penny zei

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I am so happy you enjoyed seeing Lily and the aprons.
blessings,
Penny

Drora's minimundo zei

Those prickly branches are stunning. Your plants and flowers are exquisite.
I love and enjoy seeing your work.
Hugs, Drora

Mini Art Hobi zei

The barbed roses look very realistic. I want to know how it's done. hugs

Jodi Hippler zei

Just stunning! Getting them so tiny is a miracle! How I wish that these were the blackberry bushes that grew in my back yard! Mine are definitely a dangerous opponent to take on every spring!

Anoniem zei

Ilona your roses and blackberries are spectacular! So realistic right down to the thorns. It's these little details that make your plants extra special. :)

Josje zei

Die braambessentak is prachtig, helemaal met de doornen. Zou mooi staan bij mijn tak met eikeltjes ;-)

Piikko zei

Ilona, you are the master of details! Thorns!!!
They are so realistic that I can feel them under the skin of my fingers. Beautiful roses and awesome blackberries!
-Ilona, I wish you a Happy springdays and Easter!
Hugs, piikko

Fabiola zei

OOOHHH! Magnificent!

Giac zei

Hallo Ilona,
Wauw! je hebt het realisme echt naar een nieuw niveau gebracht. Deze doornen voltooien de planten en niemand kan zeggen dat ze niet naar een echt leven kijken. Uw aandacht voor detail is geweldig.
Grote knuffel
Giac

BiWuBär zei

Being the very proud owner of one of your awesome roses... eh... oooops... being someone living together with a certain flower beary being the proud owner of one of your awesome roses (did you ever notice - I always end up with "just" the greeting cards and the packaging material, everything else gets into furry paws... eh... where was I...) I can truly judge the beauty of these terrific pieces... and their thorns. And I know they are there - I have seen them... ;O)

Hugs
Birgit (Who is sorry for not being able to help you with your blogger problems because I too leave it logged in for easier access. But I have other problems since some time because when I click on the posts in my reading list they don't show up in an own/new tab anymore which is very inconvenient. I suppose blogger is going to spoil us with new changes again... *sigh*)