my e-mailaddress





woensdag 10 april 2013

Ze zijn er…. / They are there….


…..de eerste vlinders! In Nederland zijn dat over het algemeen de Citroenvlinders, óf de Koolwitjes. Eindelijk is het wat warmer aan het worden na een hele koude winter en hebben we het gevoel dat het nu echt gaat gebeuren: het wordt lente!!

….the first butterlfies! In The Netherlands these are usually the Common Brimstone and the Small Cabbage White. At last it is a bit warmer after a very cold winter and we can feel it is going to happen: it becomes spring!!

Een paar weken geleden was ik op het internet aan het zoeken naar foto’s van vlinders, toen ik per ongeluk deze foto vond van een zeer mooie, maar zeldzame “vlinder” ;)!

A few weeks ago I was looking for pictures of butterflies on the internet, when I accidentally found this photo of a very beautiful, but rare “butterfly” ;)! 

Meteen wist ik dat het een hele uitdaging zou zijn om die scène in miniatuur te kunnen namaken. 

Immediately I knew it was quite a challenge to copy that scene in miniature. 


Op het internet zag ik ook de levenscyclus van de monarchvlinder en ik heb het vermoeden dat dat de inspiratiebron was van deze prachtige jurk ontworpen door Luly Yang. Het leek mij een leuk idee om de kleuren van eitje, rups, pop en vlinder te gebruiken in deze scene ;)!

On the internet I also saw the life cycle of these beautiful monarch butterflies and I suspect it was the source of inspiration of this gorgeous dress designed by Luly Yang. For this scene it seemed to me a nice idea to also use the colors of the egg, caterpillar and butterfly ;)!


Het was niet gemakkelijk, maar ik vond het heerlijk om deze miniatuur “Monarchvlinder” te kunnen maken……:D

It was not easy, but I loved to make this miniature “Monarch butterfly”…….:D 


De voeten van de paspop heeft aan de uiteinden goudkleurige bolletjes, welke de vlindereitjes moeten voorstellen, die vastzitten aan de zwarte poten. Die zwarte poten stellen de zwarte ogen van de rups voor. De staander van de paspop is geschilderd in de lichaamskleuren van de rups, zwart, geel en wit. Tot slot is de vlinder als jurk op de paspop gedrapeerd. 

The feet of the tailor's dummy has gold colored tiny balls, which must suggest the butterfly eggs, which are attached to the black feet. These black feet suggest to be the black eyes on stalks of the caterpillar. The standard of the tailor's dummy is painted in the colors the body of the caterpillar, black, yellow and white. Finally on the tailor's dummy is the butterfly as a draped dress. 


Aan de linkerkant van de jurk is het lijfje dicht geregen met een zwarte veter, die verbeelden de gesteelde ogen en het bontrandje aan de bovenkant is het harige lijf van de vlinder.

On the left side of the dress is the bodice laced with black lace, which should suggest the eyes and the fur lining at the top is the hairy body of the butterfly.


Voor de halsketting heb ik kleine pareltjes (no hole beads) gebruikt en die in patroon op gouddraad geplakt.

For the necklace I have used very tiny pearls (no hole beads) and I have stuck them in a pattern on a gold colored thread.


Van Fimo klei heb ik bijpassende schoenen gemaakt en voor het glitter-effect heb ik ze bewerkt met nagellak.

I have made a pair of matching shoes of Fimo clay and I have painted them with some glitter nail polish.


Het handtasje op de foto was zwart, maar ik besloot om een andere kleur te gebruiken. De pop van de monarch vlinder heeft in een vroeg stadium een hele mooie kleur. Het geluk was met mij dat ik nog een heel klein stukje pure zijde stof in deze groene specifieke kleur had. Ik heb deze stof een tijdje geleden gekregen van een vriendin van mij, Els, ik weet dat je een trouwe lezer bent van mijn blog: dankjewel ;)!

The handbag on the internet photo was black, but I decided to use an other color. The chrysalis of the monarch butterfly has in an early stadium a very beautiful color. I was lucky because I just had a very tiny piece of pure silk fabric in this special green color. I got this fabric some time ago from a friend, Els, I know you are a loyal reader of my blog: thank you ;)!

Ik wil mijn nieuwe volgers van harte welkom heten en jullie allemaal, die hier al zijn: bedankt voor het lezen van mijn blog en het achterlaten van jullie reacties!
Nu het eindelijk lente wordt, ga ik eens nadenken over een give away. 
Fijne week gewenst!

A warm welcome to my new followers and to you all, who were already here: thank you for reading my blog and to leave nice comments!
Now spring finally has arrived, I’ll start to think about a give away. 
Have a nice week!

Ilona


58 opmerkingen:

otterine zei

Your miniature scene is perfect! Such great details! As a seamstress, I've always loved that real life dress and would love to make one for myself to wear. :D

Helma zei

Super, Ilona...wat heb je dat goed uitgedacht en echt het is een prachtig totaalplaatje. Ik zit me maar steeds af te vragen hoe je die jurk zo gekregen hebt...zelf zijde geschilderd?

Groetjes Helma
Ps het is een inspiratie om jouw te volgen!

17-17 zei

Oh, Ilona, it's the most beautiful dress what I seen...BRAVO!!!

windypointminiaturesblogspot.com zei

Wow! Absolutely stunning. Fantastic job.

Jennifer

Dr Huckvale's Castle of Art and Ideas zei

Ilona, the butterfly dress is amazing. It reminds me of the famous Emile Galle butterfly bed - really more of a moth bed, I think. I would like to sleep in that, and given a different gender would like to wear the butterfly dress! Well, perhaps I could have a butterfly waistcoat! Your own butterflies are lovely too. And I love the shoes!!!!

Spring has certainly arrived with you. I've just been for a short walk down one of the village lanes and seen some crocuses and daffodils, who are now feeling much braver as the weather is warming up.

In a word (German) it's all a Frühlingsrauschen (I rather like the piece by Sinding. Perhaps the only piece by him that people listen to nowadays. He must have made a fortune from it.)

Love

David

Katrina zei

The dress is wonderful. Great idea, masters work. I love it. Hugs Kati

Catherine zei

C'est magnifique . J aime beaucoup votre processus de création . Cette robe est sublime .
Je suis très admirative de tous les petits détails .
J adore le collier . Son design est très élégant .

Luce Fédière zei

Ilona it's a fantastic work, amazing and poetic. Congratulations for give us such romantic dream!
Mini hugs,
Luce

Kim zei

Oh my goodness Ilona- this is exquisite!!! I love how you have incorporated all the colors of the stages. Your miniature creations are tiny little works of art! ♥

John zei

FAB-ulous! Truly inspired!

Catherine / Mooghiscath zei

SUPERBE !! une idée fabuleuse .Mais ta robe , elle est en quoi ?

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood zei

Lieve Ilona, ik ben helemaal perplex, wat heb je dit ONTZETTEND PRACHTIG gemaakt, en je hebt het zo goed doordacht, de goudkleurige bolletjesdie de vlindereitjes moeten voorstellen, de kleuren van de paspop........helemaal geweldig !!
Voor jou nog een fijne week :)

Lieve groetjes Mieke

Drora's minimundo zei

Ilona the butterfly dress and accessories are exquisite. Your work is stunning. I am overwhelmed with admiration.
Hugs, Drora

The Old Maid zei

Now I am sure: there is not a thing you couldn't do in miniature, Ilona!
Great life cycle!
Hugs

Anoniem zei

Wow!!! Is absolutely wonderful! Elegant and original... I love everything!

A big hug!!!

Indy_Poppy zei

I love butterfly's. Most of our butterfly's in our garden turn up in Summer. We have a butterfly that is similar to the one in your photo. The dress and items are fabulous.

Plushpussycat zei

Exquisite! It's over-the-top amazing! Gorgeous work, beautiful colors and symbolism. xo Jennifer

Isabel zei

Es absolutamente maravillosos!!! me encanta el vestido y todos los complementos que lo adornan. Besitos

BiWuBär zei

I really lack the words... so I can only say: This is soooooo you!!! Taking the inspiration... adding even more inspiration from nature - and turning all of this into a fanstastic, stunning and breathtaking miniature scene, perfectly made and with so much symbolism and a very good reason for every little detail!

Hugs
Birgit

Fi.P zei

Well, you have out done yourself girl!! This is stunning....every piece so well thought out. Those shoes are divine!! What a beautiful dress!! What can I say.....just beautiful!

Love it all!!

Ml Fi xx

Daydreamer zei

Wow, Ilona!!! That has to be the most Fantastical and Beautiful Ensemble I have ever seen in Miniature!!! What an incredible idea! And you have made it all so perfectly! Wow! Now, You have to make the costumes for a masked ball .... you are already started!

Gee zei

goh Ilona, het wordt maar mooier en mooier hier op je blog, wat een supergeweldige jurk!

Chips zo een zou ik dr ook wel willen, in het echie dan he, en dan ook echt weg kunnen vlinderen inplaats van wegstampen...:D

je leest het wel, mn fantasie slaat er ook van op hol.
Supermooi, een meesterwerkje!

Groeten,
Gee

rosethe-minima zei

Magnifique scène, le printemps t'a inspiré Ilona, la robe est divine et les accessoires sont superbes !
Affectueusement. rosethé

Elga zei

Oh, Ilona, the dress is just fantastic!!! This is really wonderful and amazing work!

Unknown zei

In één woord: WAANZINNIG!!!!!

Tatiana zei

Фантастика! Я в восторге от Вашего произведения искусства!
Невероятное удовольствие от Вашей великого творчества!!!!
Объятья
Татьяна

CWPoppets zei

I've never seen something like this. This is fantastic, Ilona!

12Create zei

The scene is so amazing. I love monarch butterflies. We see quite a lot of them in New Zealand but I never tire of seeing them. They are so beautiful and their colours just stunning.

Tessa Liduina zei

Wat een schitterende jurk heb je gemaakt met bijpassende assecoires. Je zou me hier achter mijn pc moeten zien; mijn ogen rolden zojuist bijna uit mijn hoofd bij het zien van die vlinderjurk in miniatuur! Ontzettend knap gedaan, Ilona.

Lil zei

This is fantastic! Your dress is just amazing! What a wonderful ide´. Love the shoes, well everything!

Love butterflies. (My sister has a whole blogg with real ones)

Lil on Lilsdolls

afairytalecometruewyrna zei

The dress with accessories is so beautiful. So much inspiration and thinking behind, and out of your hands came a masterpiece.
It is always a great pleasure to visit your blog, I deeply respect your creative abilities.
Hugs
Wyrna

Giac zei

Hello Ilinoa,
This has to be the most impressive mini dress I have ever come accross. the detail is spectacular. You really have wonderful sewing skills. A real work of art. Congratulations!
Big hug,
Giac

Josje zei

Werkelijk prachtig gemaakt Ilona! En ik vind de kleur van jouw tasje mooier bij de jurk dan zwart. Mooi ook net dat beetje detail van de cocon dat terug komt op het tasje.
Van welk materiaal heb je de jurk gemaakt?

Dorien Litjes zei

Wat een juweeltje Ilona! Die schoenen zien er net als de jurk perfect uit!
Knuffel Dorien

Fabiola zei

I like your butterfly scene. The dress is fabulous.
Bye, Faby

Andy zei

What a beautiful dress, and such an amazing miniature reproduction too! Stunning!!

les mains calmes zei

Coucou Ilona
Après "Magic Flowers" c'est maintenant " Magic Butterflys"
Mdr avec la traduction de ton texte en français!
PS: Merci beaucoup pour le lien du blog de "Jeffry" Quand j'ai vu ce qu'il faisait, je me suis dit j'arrête la miniature, ce qu'il fait est tellement magnifique!
Friendly, Dominique

CARMEN (Hadanet) zei

Impresionante IIona!!!!
Besitooos.

Contrastes-Rosa Mª zei

Un trabajo impresionante, a parte de muy original, te ha quedado de cine:)

Eva - tatalamaru zei

Que original Ilona, me gusta como quedan los vestidos, son preciosos. Un beso

Cinderella Moments zei

Amazing! You have such an imagination. The purse is so well thought out. The dress is sublime! You did it again! A real miniature genius!!
Thank you so much for visiting my new blog. :)
hugs♥,
Caroline

Roelie zei

De scene heeft een hoog kwijl gehalte. Wat schitterend gemaakt. Prachtig!

Groetjes, Roelie

Pippibär zei

And another masterpiece! I´m speekless! It is soooo absolutly perfect and beautyful... WOW!
Hugs Melli

Unknown zei

That is soooo beautiful. I think it turned out better than the actual internet photo! I'm so glad I finally found your blog - now I will have a lot to read and to fascinate me:) Thanks for stopping by to my humble resort - you're always welcome!

Idskesminis zei

Beeeeeldig! Wat een jurk en ook alle accessoires zijn even perfect!

WIL MINIDESIGN zei

wauw....ik ben sprakeloos.......

Xandra Dekker zei

Je blijft me verbazen Ilona...Wat een prachtige miniaturen heb je weer gemaakt. Heel bijzonder je vlinderjurk.

Fijn weekend Xandra

Sans! zei

You, Ilona, are a well and true GENIUS! I have no more words and luckily I don't have to talk because my mouth is still open!

onbeingaminimum zei

Absolutely stunning work. I keep looking at all the different details. Truly inspirational.

julia zei

Sin palabras me quedo.
Maravillosoooo!!!
Mil besos...Julia.

Ascension zei

Absolutamente precioso!!
Imaginativo y fantastico, me encanta.
bsitos ascension

Angelsdoor * Penny zei

So nice to meet you IIona. Thank you so much for your visit and reading along with me.. I am honored.. I am so glad you found me, in turn, I you...
What a talented artist you are! I absolutely love the dress and purse. You have mastered miniatures.
fondly,
Penny

Lovejoy Bears zei

Oh wow this is truly amazing Ilona!! I know I keep saying it but I am always in awe of the things you can create. I think there are no limits to your talents!! The dress is amazing and I love those shoes, it is all wonderful!!
Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

Woolytales Miniatures zei

Ilona, is there anything you cannot do?grin it is just incredible to look at the work of your hands..... Miss you...love,

Margaret zei

Oh I cannot imagine how you did it but that dress, the shoes, the necklace and bag are all amazing and how you have incorporated all the colours of the butterfly in different stages of metamorphosis, so creative!

elizabeth s zei

Ilona, it is ALL Breathtaking and Beautiful! EVERYTHING EXQUISITE!

elizabeth

carmen zei

un trabajo impresionante!

Nono zei

Ilona, ik zie pas jouw verbluffend vlinderjurk! Magnifiek! En alle accessoires passen heel goed bij. Ongelooflijk, de fimo schoentjes!
Een dikke proficiaat!